"MY MOTTO"

"MY MOTTO"
LIFE...AND THE THINGS IT BRINGS

Monday, June 13, 2011

JUST IN CASE..I AM NOT HERE TOMORROW

FOR THOS OF YOU,WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND..here is the scoop..THIS IS WHAT I JUST SENT TO SOMEONE, WHO IS ON THE NET THAT IS TRYING and WILLING TO HELP PEOPLE WITH INFORMATION, "BUT".... HE SAYS, ON HIS SITE THAT HE IS SWAMPED..I understand.I may not EVER get well.:((((
Hello,
I am so thankful that you are here, to help lead me in the right direction. I have been doing some strange things and I don’t understand. I have been basically healthy all my life, until I had surgery and after that I was in worse pain that before the surgery. I had an ACD & F spinal diskectomy of C5-C6 in Feb.’06. My right arm started burning in the bicep muscle and decided to get ESI’s (Epidural Steroid Injections) and had a series of three. Well, the first two went fine and were done in my Cervical, but the last one was in my Thoracic. Even the nurse that was there, asked, “Why is he going through her T’s,when all of her problems are in her C’s”? All I know is that I felt like a bolt of lightening struck me and I jumped on the table. I raised my head from the hole and asked, “What happened”? and the doctor replied..”Friction”. He immediately told me then to set up and asked me, if I had any heavy breathing or were my ears ringing. He got right in my face and asked me that. I told him that my hands/feet, were totally numb. They kept me and monitored me that day, but didn’t the other two ESI’s. I know, that something is seriously wrong and can’t get anyone to help me. I am now experiencing so many symptoms there is no way that I could list them all. I have begun feeling overwhelmed and dis-oriented and just soo confused like I couldn’t complete any of my tasks that were right in front of me. My mind feels like it is losing it and that is such a scary feeling.
I do, however want to state that this is a serious problem that is wrong with me...I know it. My HR(heart rate) has been so high here lately. I have never had any problems with my heart. I must say that it feels like it is going to beat out of my chest sometimes. The highest that I have had is 144/100 with a HR of 111 and I knew it was high, but when I saw it, it sunk in. I have come across mixed reviews on the net to what is the norm. I always thought it was 120/70 w/a HR of 80. IF that is the case this is very strange and maybe you can give me some insight on it. Okay, I know this might not seem too high and I am glad of that, but it will do this crazy thing like have a low BP and a high HR...Does that make sense and have you seen it before? My BP is usually 96/67 HR 106 and all of these have been resting. I just don’t understand how a BP can be low and the HR be so high, if I am just resting.
Today,I noticed that my left forearm is swollen and at first, I noticed that I had a knot that had come up on the INSIDE, of my left wrist @ two weeks ago. My PCP, thinks it is a ganglion cyst, but I noticed the day after seeing the doc, it was moving more upon my hand over my thumb. I have also noticed that I have these little knots all over my head and they are not sores. They are under the skin and feel like blood clots. I have a bunch of little ones that are located on my temporal area, BUT there is one that came up or I noticed it last night and it was a pretty big one. IT seems to have a vein that is attached to it and that might just be how it felt..I don’t know.
What do you recommend, since I live in a small town and the closest Pathologist is @ 200 miles away...that is sad. I have been seeing NL and NS, but getting no where. I am at my wits end and am very afraid after starting having dis-oriented feelings this morning,but I pray that is because I haven’t had but 3 hrs. sleep last night. I do know, I am sore sometimes to where my hair can’t even be touched.
This is my theory of it all. When I had the nerve block and he hit my...something..maybe nerve fibers or something worse. Could it be possible that I was basically electrocuted when the doc hit my spine with the needle while doing the ESI? I watched a program the other night where a woman had been struck by lightening and had EVERY ONE of my symptoms..to the T. THAT is scary. IS it possible? What I am dealing with is bad..I know. I can feel it all the way down to my bones, I ache most times and it is everyday. I am so tired and only 45. If you want more info and some MRI’s, check out my site..IT needs someone w/more comp.literacy, but it reads..)))) <3 K    http://skeet65.blogspot.com/       IT is called LIFE...AND THE THINGS IT BRINGS , that ought to tell you something @ what I have there.

You know, I am still blessed....I know it. I may not be well, but I have The Lord and that is ALL I need to get through ALL of this. I do know that my family LOVES me and they are lost right now. THEY don't know what to do and I understand, for I am right there with them. I LOVE YOU GUYS for being there.
I have a wonderful family and ALL I want, is to get WELL..so, I can be there 4 them, when they NEED ME:))))


                             This is an older picture, but these are my precious boys...ALL of them.

Our lives, have seemed, to have been touched by so much devastation..and I WOULD NEVER want to add to that devastation..I am so tired and just want some of my life back that I had, so I can be there 4 the ones I love, when they need me..:))))
ALL I CAN SAY IS..
IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE THAT SOMETHING... IS REALLY WRONG, YOU HAVE TO FIGHT TO MAKE IT RIGHT..BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T, IT WON'T EVER BE THE SAME.

Thank you so much 4 everything MOM and DAD..I LOVE YOU
ALSO, my HUBBY...my BABIES..I LOVE YOU...<3
and to MY BOYS...I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, NO MATTER WHAT, BUT BE GOOD..k?
MOM..DAUGHTER and WIFE..Karen Elmore <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments: