"MY MOTTO"

"MY MOTTO"
LIFE...AND THE THINGS IT BRINGS

Monday, September 26, 2016

Forgiveness...

                                                              FORGIVENESS...

So many heartbreaks and heartaches in life...so much pain and frustration, BUT...there is one thing that brings it all together and settles it. Gives us hope, to get through each and every day, helps us deal with any and every situation that may come. That is The Lord our God. He is The answer for everything. He is our strength, our hope and our love. He gets us through life and He is the breath we breathe..He is our everything!
If we only could see the forest for the trees sometimes..but life tries its best, to get in the way. IF, we ALL could..would see that, we can understand that God is conqueror of all. We let the world block our view and let life get us down because of all of the trials and temptations we go through. But..that is just a part of life and we must take THE RIGHT ROAD and we must make the right decisions. We can find...The straight and narrow way, if we look for it. We just have to set our hearts in the right direction and you will find it. He said, Ask, and it shall be given you. Seek and you shall find. It can be found, if we put our hearts into it. We can find happiness and contentment, but we have to find God first and the rest shall follow.
Matthew 7:7-8
7 Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.…
I only had trouble with one of the above and it really tore my heart out. It was the worst years of my life and the hardest thing that I've EVER been through. Things like that are hard to let go, but God gave me the strength to do so. I definitely struggled with number 5 because the past held a lot of heartache for me, but when I let it go, I finally started living life and was truly happy. :)
I have learned to forgive and to let go of some things that were very hard for me to forgive. But..it was hardening my heart because I didn't want to let go of the anger I held so deeply in my heart. It was best that I let it go and move on because it changed who I was..on the inside. It humbled me. Those hard things in my life were hard to forgive and let go because of the pain it inflicted on someone that was close to my heart. They were getting me down and always a constant reminder of loss because it affected a person I loved deeply, but, I finally let it go. When I did, He brought peace into my heart and it was the best thing that I could ever do. I'm glad that I have peace in my heart because God gave that to me.
We let trivial things get in our way that put our life out of focus, but if we focus on THE LORD, He would make our paths straight and our sight good...to see ALL that He has in store for us.
We must forgive others their trespasses, so that we also can be forgiven. He says that if you can't forgive, you can't be forgiven.
Mathew 6: 14
14 For if you forgive men their trespasses, your Heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive yours.


Nothing can get through, to the core of our heart and change the love that we have for Him, if we live for Him. He changes us...He makes us new...He makes us whole and gives us peace. He gives us hope and strength, to carry on...when life is hard. He makes our paths straight! We can't say what tomorrow might bring, but we know that with The Lord...All things are possible. He even says that "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH THE LORD." That is sooo true!! I can say that I have found that and nothing can sway me away from God.
When we find ourselves into trouble or worry, who do we reach for? God. Why? Because He is The only one that can soothe away that worry or trouble. Now, He might not do it immediately, but He has a reason for everything He does and the outcome it brings. In the long run..all turns out the way it should. We have to learn to accept things that happen because there is a reason for it. We wouldn't be where we are today, if not for Him.
He can give us patience, strength and love. He is The answer for everything and He loves you more than you know. He only wants you to know Him and love Him. <3
He did not come to this earth to condemn it, but to save us through Him.
John 3:17
17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
Can you give your heart to God? He is waiting for you...

No comments: