"MY MOTTO"

"MY MOTTO"
LIFE...AND THE THINGS IT BRINGS

Friday, April 22, 2011

JUST TO BE PRECAUTIONARY FOR OUR KIDS SAKE, ALWAYS CHECK THEM OVER AND ASK QUESTIONS TO MAKE SURE THAT THERE IS NOTHING SERIOUSLY GOING ON ANYWHERE...MIND OR BODY

Re: Swollen lymphnode on right side of neck
(THE POST WAS ONLY 4 PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES-I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS A LYMPHOMA SITE OR FORUM--SO,DON'T THINK HE HAS ANYTHING SERIOUS LIKE THAT,BUT IT WAS JUST POSTED TO SEE IF ANYONE ELSE HAS SEEN ANY OF THESE KNOTS THAT LOOK LIKE, OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING TO BE CONCERNED OVER, BUT "LORD WILLING" IS ONLY SOMETHING MINOR) *(As I always say, "It is best to be informed, than uniformed.)

This is my boy when he was 11yrs. old. He is a sweet kid and helps his mom a lot. I know he is gonna be just fine. It just concerned me when I saw the knots and you never just igmore anything.


Bryan, my youngest, has two nodes on his neck that stand out and I am a worried and concerned parent. He had a low-necked shirt on and I could see the knots on the side of his neck and I asked him if they hurt and he said that they didn't. Just, we try so hard to do what is right 4 our children and hope and pray, that The Lord will hold them tight and take good care of them, especially if they are far away or even close at home...:) <3 K
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life keeps you guessing and God keeps you strong. Maybe, you have been a busy mom during your lifetime. Your path in motherhood has been different than what you anticipated, but still, is such a blessing.Thankfully, you do have God to lean on and be inspired by to keep going. Always, take it just one day at a time. But, if you aren't a mother, then you truly cannot understand the deep-pitted feeling when your child is ill in any kind of way, even if it is just a cold...we worry. I think and hope it's just a simple infetion of some kind, if you can say that any infection would be considered simple. Besides, the node might go down after a round of anti-biotics and I am keeping a close eye on it. I do wishi the doctor will have news 4 us @ it. It is so scary when you find a place like that on your child. We go to the doctor in the morning, just so we can make sure it is nothing to worry @. I mean, the swollen area could go down, but the node underneath could still be just as big and I wouldn't know it. So, to me, it is always better to be safe than sorry. He hasn't complained, or been showing signs of feeling sick. Just complaining that the place, where it is, is just so sensitive and it hurts to be touched on the knots.
Our job as mother is to protect our children from anyone and anything. When we get thrown a curveball, we have to be strong so our children don't get worried and afraid. take care <3 K
__________________
If you open the door even a little bit - the devil will fling it open. Keep it closed with prayer.
Please, just in case, it doesn't hurt to send a prayer or two...thanks, maybe an over worrying mom..:)  <3 Karen
Coment if you have a situation

No comments: