"MY MOTTO"

"MY MOTTO"
LIFE...AND THE THINGS IT BRINGS

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Why are my legs vibrating and pulsating? IT feels like I have an electrical current running through my body!! :O

WHAT IS CAUSING THE VIBRATING AND PULSATING ELECTRICAL CURRENT IN MY BODY?? MY LEGS WON'T STOP and NOW, HAVING THEM IN MY CHEST!! FEELS LIKE A CELL-PHONE IS LAYING THERE ON VIBRATE! 
Hello all, I am at my wits end with what I've been going through and need to see, if anyone else has been having these symptoms...and if, they could possibly be from being hit by a nerve block, Lyme or surgery?? 

Trying to figure out, which Doc I need to pay a visit to first. Not waste my time. 
The best way to explain it was that the Doc who did the NB's could have been the one, who caused ALL of this because of the leg involvement after the blocks. 

Being hit by a NERVE BLOCK is called a "Wet Tap". Literally...well, I donno about literally...but REALLY equated to it feeling like I was hit by a bolt of lightening. I jumped, when he struck my nerve...while doing the block. When I jumped on the table, I raised my head and asked him what had happened. He got quit and the only words he uttered were, "FRICTION." Still believe that has a big impact on what is going on with my legs because they NEVER stop pulsating, or vibrating. That can drive a person crazy because it is like RLS x 100. :o 

In my legs, dealing with spasms, cramps, burning and feels like my whole left calf is on fire. Mostly, they feel like they are vibrating or pulsating and sort of a throb. The symptoms are driving me crazy and feel electrical in some way. My legs literally feel like they have some sort of an electrical current going throughout them and up my body and down..back and forth. 

I am already worn out from not sleeping, just dealing with Lyme disease, but it doesn't explain my legs doing these weird things. The only thing that comes to mind is that, when I was hit by a nerve block back in '06, a few months after having the neck surgery on my C5-C6(ACD & F spinal Diskectomy). The surgery was done, but the pain still persisted. That caused me to go get nerve blocks, to deal with the pain. The pain just would never stop and was endless, but was dealing with it the best I could. The only bad symptom was that my arms would cramp and hurt, but after the nerve block...it moved into my legs. 

That nerve block, I believe did something to my nerve that is connected to my legs. 
Lyme in itself, is indicative for causing memory loss & insomnia, but just don't think that is what is causing this. I have been experiencing a fine tremor too that can't be explained either. 

It all started when my Chiro Doc friend sent a letter to the NS that did my surgery, to let him know that there was a screw on top of a nerve and could STILL be the problem. I just wished that I knew, if it is still a problem going on in my neck because my neck has these tight, taught knots that come up and are heck. 

He told me that I had a nerve trapped under a screw in my neck. I had an ACD & F spinal diskectomy back in '06 and my arm would burn then. He told me that if, I didn't get it off of that nerve that I would lose the use of my limbs. :o

But, can't EVEN get the NS to listen, that did my surgery. I took him a letter that my doc, who is a friend wrote, but the NS just handed it back to me...like it didn't mean anything. >:o WHY?? Couldn't he just LOOK at it? He didn't even examine me, he just sent me home without ANY answers to my questions. But, you know MOST NS...they SEEM to THINK, they everything there is to know..without investigating. Sorry, but everyone that I have run across since...to check it out, won't even listen to me. I don't understand. 

I do sleep, but only 4 hours at a time and then I wake up. Most nights, I only will sleep a couple of hours and wake up, for no reason. Have to take strong sleep medication, just to get that amount of sleep or might not ever sleep at all. WILL wake up every hour. What's so strange is that when I wake up...it is not pain that wakes me. I just wake up and don't feel anything different, just awake. It isn't that I have to go to the bathroom or anything. 
My memory.....short term is HORRIBLE and that is an understatement! The house could be on fire and I would forget in a sec or two. :o My head hurts a lot and not only headaches, but head pain. The pain is mostly on my temple area, but it has pain all over and feels awful. 

If, only I could figure out what is causing the problem, but don't trust JUST any Neurosurgeon to touch my back or neck. I've tried to find a good NS or NL and saw one NL for a while, but he didn't have any answers for me...only wanted to give me medication and told me to get plenty of rest. Yeah....I'll do that..not. Don't think that my body is not going to let me do that..it seems. :/ 

I do have a theory to what is causing the leg problem, but wanted to get it out there...to see if there are anyone else out there dealing with the same issue. So many things are wrong with me that I just don't have a clue, to where it is coming from. I do feel that one doc could be the one responsible for it. 



This was my first rough draft of what was going on and thought that I'd keep it in here, since it does explain in detail of what happened. Also, has a lot that I have going on in my body right now. 

I was hit by a nerve block back in '06, after the pain wouldn't go down from having the ACD & F spinal diskectomy surgery. I went in to this pain clinic...that was FULL of wacks. They had to be because the music was blaring and it kinda creep-ed me out. IT was just TOO loud and they were busy chattering like one word after another. Seems like they were on something or another, but not sure and surely they would have to be tested for anything like that. I donno...but something wasn't right and truly believe that  

The doc, while doing my nerve block, decided to go through my thoracic and it was suppose to have been in my Cervical area. Even the nurse said, "Why is he going through her T's, when all of her problems are in her C's?" Hmm..I wonder? Then, it felt like a bolt of lightening had struck me. He said that it was friction and got in my face and asked me, "Are your ears ringing..do you have heavy breathing?" "No..I said, "but my hands and feet feel numb." They did keep me that day, but not the other ones. And..the report didn't say anything @ what had happened. I tried to fight it, but was so incapacitated from pain..that I couldn't do anything. 
I just want to know what is going on. Also, I have Lyme disease and Addison's disease and both has been dx'd by Docs...and by blood work and more blood work. So many things wrong that I don't know where it is coming from. Feel like I am falling apart sometimes. 

My head, actually feels like where the problem is coming from...like it short circuits or something, but my LLMD(Lyme literate doc said I was Neurotoxic from the Lyme)...but also, I was hit on the head, in a Car accident in '95. My head hit the roof of the vehicle and got an immediate headache. I was going out, but turned around and went home. I still will get these goose eggs that come up, on the top of my head...where it was hit and it has been years. Another thing, on my MRI's...it is always white, in that particular area. My brain feels like it skips or something. It is like a record that is skipping in my brain...and it has been doing it for a while now. IT now is getting, where it just won't think or do much. IT gets tired easily and distracted by pain..so, I lose my train of thought and hardly ever finish what I start anymore, but I always finished what I started..I was taught to do that!

SOME OF MY DX'S & MEDICATIONS: 
I do have a CM(Chiari Malformation) and a C2 scerlotic lesion...so, I have many things to cull out, to find the true culprit, but...with the extreme amount of burning and the electrical current, makes me feel that it is nerve damage. Shoot, I take anti-seizure medication: Gabepentin(gen. for Neurontin) 300mg..3x a day(Changed this dose, since this post--800 mg 4x a day)  and wear a Fentanyl Patch  50 mcg. It really doesn't cover much, but do without it and I am sure that there would be more pain. I still stay in misery and would love to throw all of it away, but dependent right now...for pain relief. Oh..if, I could find that it was medicine related..IT would be outta here. I would find a way to get through it...some how. I already want to flush it, but in so much pain. I forgot @ the  T7-T11 disk herniations with hypertrophy(now, I have to add that they found a protrusion on my T8-T9 and have an L4-L5 tear). It is just one more thing that I'm dealing with that's a biggy...Candida.(did have this, but stayed on the candida diet and doing better)
Yeah, my LLMD doc, seems to think that I have it worse than, the LYME. Really? How or what caused that? IS it the root of everything? 
Did anyone figure out what the humming, vibration was for them in their body? And..the burning and cramps? I am desperate and need some kind of direction. 
Thanks for anyone, who has any input on this! :) 

No comments: