"MY MOTTO"

"MY MOTTO"
LIFE...AND THE THINGS IT BRINGS

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What is going on? Why don't a Doctor tell you what is going on, instead of leaving you in THE DARK?

      Well, I am sorry if what, below looks like a garbled up mess. I am not completely  computer literate here..u know. So, I just copied and pasted this, after I saved it..and fell asleep twice while trying to post it. lost all of it, once.
     At least, I have learned to do that much on the computer, but the bad part is that I don't know what to do @ the post that includes all of the these:( << > letters & #'s)..I was sort of lost in that part, but I just left it that way and then I saved it. 
     I am desparate now with all of the shaking my head has been doing (not real bad at the moment, it has it times) and my left arm does it too, so I went ahead and posted it. Sure, I am scared of what it says, but shouldn't, I guess NOT...
     I KNOW, I SHOULD JUST LEAN ON THE LORD FOR THIS. HE TAKES CARE OF EVERYTHING...THAT is, IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH FAITH and I do have that..:))
    
     I have just been down for so long. Ever since, I had that surgery on my C5-C6 (where I had a spinal diskectomy). I have been down to where I couldn't do a thing and the PAIN can be incredibly horrid.   
     When I saw it, I believed it and PRAYED that The Lord would just take it away, HE CAN. "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH THE LORD. 

       So, when I found this, it knocked me off my socks..I wanted to post it, so maybe u guys could decifer it for me, but I have already found the key words that SHOOK me good. I just wanted YOU to look 4 me too, in this mass of words and letters (not a whole lot) for that is mostly what I see, but there are a couple of lines that really knocked me for a loop...HARD.
     What would you do in my situation? Where would you go and what would you do to find out, for sure that it is true or if so, what it is in there for sure?. I need to know for sure what is going on in my skull?
     I want to go find the answer. I am ready, but have to admit my mom and dad are just sooo tired of taking me here and there.They are getting older and it's harder on them and I hate that.  
     Gary, works all the time and me...well, I am just stuck in bed because I can't do anything, much that is,but I try and do all that I can. I LOVE AND LIVE TO WORK..:))) 
     I have got to go to a DOC sometime..and sometime SOON, but wait to find the right DOCTOR to see me @ this. THIS IS SERIOUS...4 me anyway it is..just knowing it is in there worries me.
     Do you know what is sooo bad, I PAY FOR ANY and EVERYTHING THAT I DO, if it is just simple and easy..does'nt matter..AND THIS HAS TO STOP OR END ...prayerfully on a gooood note..:) "Lord Willing"...
THIS IS SOME OF THE WORDS THAT GOT TO ME..AND THIS WAS SEEN ON A T1 WEIGHED SCALE MRI MACHINE (MRI machines can go up to a T3 or 4, I think)...WHAT IF THEY USED A STRONGER ONE. ONE THAT CAN SEE EVERYTING..THAT IS WHAT I WANT TO BE DONE..Just read..I will STOP talking now..:)))

There is a small tangled area of vessels in the left cerebellar hemisphere inferiorly with no associated abnormal FLAIR signal or evidence of vasogenic edema. There is one dominant vessel extending from this. The findings are most consistant with a developemental venous anomally, of doubtful clinical significance.
As I read on.... 
Later, the WORD...LESION, was used...GREAT! Looking more like MS...as we go or maybe Parkinsons. Below, is the original save that I got from a disc that was sent to me from my NL(Neurologist) that was suppose to send me my Thoracic MRI, but got this instead...hmmm? Leave a comment 4 me, if can..:)) If not here I am on FB..under Karen Elmore  <3 K <3



11,1,0,011,1,0,0comma_replacement-21474836251SERVER_CONFIGURATIONserver_configuration { home { id<SB_WISE_7800> display_name<SB WISE Server> storage_ae_title<> correlation { personal_id<NOT_UNIQUE> request_id<NOT_UNIQUE> exam_id<NOT_UNIQUE> request_exam_id<NOT_UNIQUE> study_uid<NOT_UNIQUE> series_uid<NOT_UNIQUE> sop_uid<NOT_UNIQUE> } } }-1-214748362561RIS_CONFIGURATIONris_configuration { risif<HL7> exam_id<non-unique> exam_digital_config<always> bits<0> patient_data_validation<strict> allow_request_data_update_on_schedule<yes> advanced_reports<no> } -144235384142188431SPANOS1SPANOS, DEMETRIUS S.standardSB_WISE_780031919431675384142HENRY, TY<html><body><!--OBSERVATION ID=1 STATUS=PRELIMINARY -->St. Bernards Medical Center<br>225 E. Jackson Jonesboro, AR 72401 * (870) 972-4196<br> <br>_____________________________________________________________<br> <br>PATIENT: ELMORE, KAREN ADM #: 115538886 MR #: 6803266 <br> <br>SEX: F AGE: 43Y DATE OF BIRTH: 08/25/1965 <br> <br>ADMIT DATE: Aug 19 2009 8:34AM <br> <br>ADM PHYSICIAN: (021360) DEMETRIUS S. SPANOS, M.D. HOSP SERV: MRI<br> <br>CLINICAL INFORMATION: LIMB PAIN HA; <br>_______________________________________________________<br> <br>IMAGING SERVICES<br> <br>** FINAL **<br> <br>Date of Exam: Aug 19 2009 10:47AM<br> <br>2007MRI-HEAD MRI W AND WO CONT Accession# 5384142<br> <br><!--OBSERVATION ID=2 STATUS=PRELIMINARY -->REF #: 03066 <br> <br>FULL RESULT: <br>MRI OF BRAIN WITHOUT AND WITH CONTRAST: 08/19/2009 <br> <br>CLINICAL HISTORY: 43-year-old female patient with limb pain and <br>headache. <br> <br>TECHNIQUE: Routine imaging of the brain performed. Postcontrast <br>sequences included axial and coronal T1-weighted sequences. <br> <br>FINDINGS: There are no areas of restricted diffusion to suggest an acute <br>ischemic event. No mass, mass effect, or midline shift. Normal <br>gray/white differentiation. The ventricles are normal in size and shape. <br> The midline structures are normally formed. There is a small tangled <br>area of vessels in the left cerebellar hemisphere inferiorly with no <br>associated abnormal FLAIR signal or evidence of vasogenic edema. There <br>is one dominant vessel extending from this. The findings are most <br>consistent with a developmental venous anomaly of doubtful clinical <br>significance. No other areas of abnormal enhancement appreciated. <br> <br>CONCLUSION: <br>1. No acute intracranial process. <br> <br>2. Small developmental venous anomaly in the left cerebellar hemisphere. <br> These rarely become symptomatic. No evidence of thrombosis or <br>surrounding edema to suggest that this lesion would be symptomatic. <br>Please correlate clinically. <br><!--OBSERVATION ID=3 STATUS=PRELIMINARY -->READ BY: TY HENRY M.D. DATE READ: Aug 19 2009 12:00PM<br>TRANSCRIPTIONIST INITIALS: MRB DATE TRANSCRIBED: Aug 19 2009 2:26PM<br> <br>PHYSICIAN NAME BELOW INDICATES THIS DOCUMENT HAS BEEN ELECTRONICALLY <br>SIGNED BY:<br>TY HENRY M.D. ON: Aug 20 2009 3:38PM<br> <br>THIS REPORT IS CONFIDENTIAL PATIENT INFORMATION<br> <br>IMAGING SERVICES<br>MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING <br> <br> <br> <br></body></html>18843120090820153900100SB_WISE_7800151505081153841421311884316803266ELMORE, KAREN

No comments: