"MY MOTTO"

"MY MOTTO"
LIFE...AND THE THINGS IT BRINGS

Monday, August 1, 2011

MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT VITAMIN D DEFICIENT

667923_tn?1266738793
I THOUGHT I WOULD POST THIS DUE TO ME JUST FINDING OUT FOR THE SECOND TIME THAT I WAS VITAMIN D DEFICIENT. IT IS NOT GOOD TO BE DEFICIENT IN YOUR VITAMIN D. IT CAN CAUSE YOU TO HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS  IN THE BODY OR THE DEFICIENCY CAN BE CAUSED BY SOMETHING EVEN AS BAD AS CANCER THAT IS MAKING YOU BE DEFICIENT. IT PROBABLY IS THE ROOT OF MY PROBLEM, BUT NOT SURE YET, JUST WAITING IT OUT LIKE I HAVE FOR THE PAST 5 OR MORE YEARS...IT IS HARD TO JUST LAY HERE AND SUFFER...WITH NO DIAGNOSIS.
I FEEL THAT I MAY BE ONTO SOMETHING HERE. THIS IS VERY SERIOUS. SO, IF ANY OF YOU FEEL FATIGUED OR HAVE MUSCLE PAIN OR JUST HAVE PAIN IN YOUR BODY...GET YOUR VITAMIN D CHECKED ASAP. TAKE CARE ALL AND GOD BLESS ALWAYS.:)))<3 Karen
 
 

by skeetelmore65 , less than a minute ago

To: laura1967Blank

Hey Laura and CatieC, How ru yall doing? I have been reading @ what ur going through with the Vit.D and I just found out for the second time that my Vit.D is deficient. I know that I am suffering some strong pain that feels like it goes down to the bone,my muscles HURT ALL OVER, especially in my knees, my feet stay sore and can't walk on them, I hurt in my neck, back and my brain even hurts. I have been feeling a lot of confusion, and even some altered state or something...IT IS BAD.
I am afraid to take the prescription because of what docs are saying. I am on a site that says it acts as a immunosuppressive and that it could be worse taking it than not. SO, I am in a dilema and don't know what to do. I feel like it could be MS,Parkinson's or something to do with my Thyroid, but after 5 or more yrs. I still have yet to be dx with something that I know what to do @. I am so miserable and stuck in bed mostly because I can walk on one leg..u know. IT is tough, but I am very driven and have always been active, but NOW I am stuck here in this bed. I sure would like to know what to do.
I went to get a physical to rule out whatever I could and they sent me a prescription for the Vit.D of 50,000 IU to start immediately, they said, but I have yet to take it and it has been another month. They also stated that I should take a supplement with it of 1000mg. of Vit.d and 1200 of Calcium a day or vise versa on those numbers..I don't know.I know this is serious and am wondering what has me,but am praying that it doesn't kill me.
I am interested to know why I am feeling the way that I am. I am numb and it is like a shake or tremor that is in my whole body. My face on the left side stays numb now and in my mouth at the roof of it is staying numb. IT IS CREEPY and I want it to stop, but am afraid to take the prescription. SHOULD I? OR SHOULDN'T I TAKE IT?...that is the question, but I know I get SUN everyday. I go outside and just sit in it for as long as I can, but I don't think it is enough and I do take the supplements,just not the presc. The supplements I take are Vit.D chewables of 1200mg. a day and I do take another one that is powder vitamins called Isotonix(they seemed to have helped me a lot to move more). What do u guys think? I am researching it and so far it says that it can make matters worse because it says that taking it could make the disease worse, but I don't know if IT could get any worse...WELL, I AM NOT SURE @ that one, but I know I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING..HERE. I found this is on sciencedaily. IT is interesting and would like to know if I should do it or not. Help me out ladies to do what is right if u know what this could possibly be that I need to do here, but u can't argue with Scientist can we? I donno....I just know I am miserable and got to do something to change HOW I AM FEELING....BAD.:((
Take care and I do hope u 2 r better. God Bless always.:)))<3 Karen

No comments: